George Harrison Pro-Ject Turntable
This product is currently sold out.
Free shipping UPS Ground within the U.S.
The George Harrison estate has teamed up with one of the world's most recognized and respected turntable manufacturers – Pro-Ject.
They are proud to announce a brand new, limited edition, official turntable to coincide with the release of The George Harrison Vinyl Collection.
The design of this unique deck was created by Studio Number One, making use of a Shepard Fairey image of George Harrison.
- The turntable itself is a Pro-Ject Essential III
- Belt drive with synchronous motor and silicone belt
- Diamond cut aluminium drive pulley
- Chassis made of resonance in-sensitive MDF
- Integrated DC-powered motor control minimizes motor vibration and guarantees speed stability
- Low tolerance platter bearing with strainless steel spindle
- 8.6" aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
- Ortofon OM10 cartridge pre-mounted
- High-quality semi-balanced Connect it E phono interconnect With gold-plated RCA connectors included
- Special decoupling feet
- Dust cover included